We are a young moving company with our sights set on taking down the big boys. They are old, clunky, and, for the most part, have terrible customer service. We painted a big old target on their backs and now we need the ammo to take them down. That starts with you. Yeah you.
Who We Want
We are looking for people to take over a Team Leader position within our company. No experience is required but we do look for a few specific characteristics. What makes the ideal candidate?
The kind of person that laughs in the face of 110 weather and 12 hour days (although technically we usually work about 8 or 9). The kind of citizen who understands that manual labor is the gosh darn lifeblood of this beautiful country.
You know who you are.
But we are also looking for people who know how to use that thing between their ears. You have to have the brain to match the brawn. Problem solving skills, creativity, and an aptitude for jedi mind tricks will get you far with us.
Finally, excellent communication and leadership skills, a drive to learn, and a motivation to help people are absolute musts.
Pay & Perks
- Pay starts at $16.50 for lead movers. While you are training to be a lead you are paid $13.50 an hour. Training lasts a few months or more depending on the level of experience and overall aptitude.*
- Great tips that often amount to 400 – 800!
- Healthcare benefits including Dental/Vision
- 401K Plan with great employee match benefits
- Monthly Lunches and Dinners
- Off Site Parties and Events (Paintball Outings, Etc.)
*During or after training, if you are unable to progress to the lead mover position due to changes to your driving record, disciplinary action, personal preference, or any other reason then you will be given a non-lead position and paid an hourly rate of $13.50
- Must be in good physical condition. Obviously.
- Must be able to work at least 3 days a week.
- Must have own reliable means of transportation.
- Must have drivers license.
- Must be willing to take on the responsibility of managing crews, supervising jobs, and taking on the role of a team leader once training is completed.
- Must have a love or at least general tolerance for manual labor. Who doesn’t love lifting stuff?
- Must be willing to help our young company grow by giving us your best.
Start Work Tomorrow
If you checked off all those things, then go ahead and send us some info about yourself. We can’t wait to pass judgement!
TO BE CONSIDERED, please fill out the form on this page. In the message section include the following:
- An explanation of why you would be good for the team
- What do you do in your free time? What do you do to stay in shape?
DO NOT CALL US PLEASE! As much as we would love to hear your voice, we get a ton of phone calls each day and email is just way more convenient.
If we like what we see in your application, we will set up a time to meet and discuss more. Be ready to start soon!