Q: How can I keep the cost down?
A: With local moves (charged by the hour), anything that you do, we don’t have to, and you save money. We are happy to perform everything on the following list, but if you are trying to control costs;
· Be completely packed before we get there.
· Take apart your stereo and computer and pack them in boxes.
· Take apart your bed frame.
· Move boxes near the door.
· Unload and unplug your refrigerator/freezer 24 hours prior to your move date.
· Unhook Your Washer and Dryer