Dear Valued Clients,
In light of recent events regarding coronavirus (COVID-19), I wanted to take a moment to share what we are doing to protect you and our veteran teams during this challenging time. Our top priority is the health and safety of our team members, clients, and communities.
What We Are Doing To Protect You
- All high touch surfaces on the inside and outside of our trucks (steering wheels, door handles, dollies, equipment, etc.) are being cleaned with disinfectant wipes at the beginning and end of each shift.
- In addition to wearing masks whenever possible and having their temperature checked prior to each shift, all of our teams have an adequate supply of hand sanitizer and sterile wipes to use at their disposal.
- Any team member that comes in close contact with or receives a positive, or presumptive positive test, for COVID-19 will be asked to follow the CDC guidelines and stay home (we have not had any team members come in contact or test positive for the virus).
- In order to minimize the amount of people in our office at the same time, we have staggered our mission start times to spread out reporting times for our teams. We appreciate your flexibility and understanding in advance.
- We have instructed all office personnel to work from home whenever possible.
- In an effort to maintain the recommended 6-foot distancing between individuals, our teams will do their best to keep their distance from each other and our clients during all missions. We apologize in advance for not being polite and shaking hands upon our arrival.
What We Are Asking Of Our Clients
- If you or anyone you have been in contact with have exhibited any flu-like symptoms in the past 14 days, please contact us immediately so that we can discuss our options.
If you have any additional questions or concerns regarding your mission, estimate, or our response to the current COVID-19 situation, please feel free to contact us at any time. We can be reached via email at “booking@VMAFamily.com” or by phone at (817) 989-6362.
On behalf of the entire VMA Family, thank you for your continued support and for allowing your veterans to serve you again.
Zach Freeman | Founder & CEO
Veterans Moving America, LLC